Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Welcome to the sexy side of Magic the Gathering!

This will be a blog site where I post all the proxies I made for MTG ( Magic the gathering ) using Magic Set Editor.

No apologizes.

No arguments trying to defend or justify my love of making cards with sexy, powerful women.

No feeling down about how modern day feminist give TRUE feminist a bad name by whining about fictional characters with breasts bigger than them, wearing clothes sexier than them, and being more powerful than them for their sexual freedom.

Just pure sexy proxies for printing and casual play (Or to play on Forge) ~

Let's begin!

--------------------------------

You know, I've started fooling around with MTG a bit, and I've played with multiple colors, but the one thing I had a hard time with was balancing mana and playing cards with two or three colors. Especially with land that either enter the battlefield tapped, or having to pay 2 life to have it play untapped.

So I built a few cards https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isHFw5M5rSk in a MTG game called Mana Girls (If you know me, you know how much I love adding sexy things to my hobbies). They play exactly like lands, but don't require coming in tapped or being burn lands.











"So they're just custom-art Scry-lands."
Nooo, you idiot! These are purely custom cards. PERIOD. Not custom art of actual cards.

I tested out in the game  , and i've been playing creatures and spells much faster!
So I'm thinking...In replacing of non-basic lands, would you like the idea of doing proxies of mana girls for casual play?

No comments:

Post a Comment